09 May 2011

STYLE STEAL:LUCAS

Isabel, Isabel oh Isabel Lucas how I lurrrve the way you mix boho with a hint of
geek.Canvas shoes with chunky knit socks,granny floral harems and layers of lace
mixed with hippie beads and bracelets.You can do no wrong and for that I salute your style.Now can I please adopt your wardrobe?Pretty please?Though Isabel you can keep them floral trousers luv.I'd seriously fail if I ever attempted to pull them things off!P.S...I want THAT wild things tee.Okay gushing and style swooning is-a-over.
Time for you to see the evidence for yourselves and perhaps develope a wee tiny girl crush, no?








images google

2 comments:

mikee said...

Hello! This blog Is very informative, I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog. It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future.

wholesale ed hardy

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.