23 May 2011

SOMETHING KINDA OOHH...ORANGE

Gravitating towards all things zingy orange right now, I don't know why?Though
I like to think it's an healthy fashion phase: a rather stylish way
of injecting my life with a dose of vitamin C.This sudden attraction to the colour orange has both amused and baffled me.See not long ago I was lovin and also loyal to lilac I definitely did not foresee this fruity obsession with orange coming my way.
In fact if you had told the lilac version of me I'd soon be squeezing the juice out of orange,I would have dismissed such a crazy suggestion as,well,crazy...hmm someones been eating too many fruit salads.
The last orange garment I possessed was (you may want to look a way and stop reading now, as this style confession is pretty gruesome)in my skateboard days a pair of (no really do look away right now...) orange addidas trousers with blue addidas stripes down one side, then again I was also listening to a lot of nu-metal with LimpBizkit as my style inspiration if not nu-metal hereos.To show my dedication towards the skateboard scene I also thought it would be an excellent style choice to wear orange converse.Dark stuff I know.Whenever I happen to hear a LimpBizkit tune it makes me shudder.
Should I really go anywhere near orange? Alarm bells are ringing in my head,screaming,'Back off, avoid,it's a no go style zone!'Yet the curious side of me suggests otherwise,'Do it, give orange ago if it fails it fails.Don't be a fashion wimp live on the edge.'Okay, Okay pass me the oranges pronto!






images pixiemarket

4 comments:

Chanel Shopping Bags said...

Those are fashionable.Chanel may be known for its timeless designs, but with the introduction of the Chanel 2.55 Chanel brings us a line that is both seductive and a slight change of pace. Unmistakably different, Chanel classic strays from the quilted Chanel Evening Bags we have come to expect from the brand.

F.M. said...

I've been feeling oranges too lately, mostly color-blocked with other solids.

F.M. said...

I've been feeling oranges too lately, mostly color-blocked with other solids.

Nicola said...

YES to orange <3