06 September 2011

GIRLS AND GUITARS



From Warpaint,The Kills,Versaemerge to Hotchacha it's loudly obvious girls are
strumming the guts out of guitars showing those sweaty,heavily inked rocker boys that females can be as equally fierce and fearless...have no doubt a girl and guitar combo can cause some serious carnage too, so front men watch your backs,'cause the gals are thieving your amps.HA!
Though you all have probably guessed by now that my biggest sound and style crush is firmly fixed on the likes of Alison,Lady Hawke and Gwen circa Return Of Saturn.I'm prepared to shuffle my long term rock icons around to make room for some more brand new rock&roll hotties with a-plenty-of-attitude and style that packs an even louder brash,bold punch.Just please don't make me choose between Sierra and Warpaints Stella I'd happily be a style groupie(?) to both!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to visit this web page, i am browsing this website dailly and take pleasant data from here every day.

citra88 | citra88 | bintang88 | bintang88 | bintang88 | citra88