18 January 2012

FASHION FAVOUR...PRONTO!

All my style savvy readers I need to ask you a huge massive favour,I know plenty of prettyneon readers are potty for Peacocks as evident in the past when my inbox has exploded with Pearl Lowe/Peacocks luvin,so please if you wish to see any more Peacocks and Pearl Lowe previews be a STYLE SAVER and sway the powers that be to pull Peacocks out from an early grave.Come on now girls (...and boys?)I don't ask for much,help save thousands from a dismal day out to jobseekers centre.Plus do you want to see more Pearl Lowe collections or not,huh?The fashion highlight of the year only second to London fashion week,a yearly fixture on many of your calenders,hell it's pretty much become an event!So let such Peacocks fashion moments continue to flourish...





images courtesy of Peacocks

No comments: