12 February 2010

London Beauty


illustration by:prettyneons

Hmmm to go charity shop browsing and dig out vintage bits and bobs this weekend, or do I resist the temptations of Oxfam?My instincts are advising me to avoid abusing my (fragile) bank account and opt for staying in and finish those incomplete DIY fashion projects. Which I'm convinced are rapidly breeding, in the corner of my room.
It's so very difficult to ignore the thrift whore within me,she screams and throws these big fat, childish sulks until eventually I give into her diva like demands.
Conundrum, ignore the shops or tolerate the spoiled little shopaholic brat who doesn't know when to call it a day?
I hope you all have a great weekend, I'm going off to do some problem solving... To shop or not? Remains the question.

peace x

4 comments:

♥Music Fashion Clutter ♥ said...

Love you work girl, interesting!

How did the red turn out on your hair? all good i hope!

Enjoy your weekend with whatever you decide to do!

Peace & Love

xox

daisychain said...

Happy valentines day Sam,
love and biscuits to you, chum x

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Lol, dear do not shop! Resist the temptation, lol. =) ok, that's exactly what I told myself a while ago before going into F21 and ending up $50 poorer.

xo
Sophie

PS: would love to invite you to join my giveaway! =)

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

what a great illustration, i like very much!