10 March 2011

Frocks that rock

DearSarah Brannon I- love -you!Your frocks consist of all my favourite style ingredients...whimsical,romantic,fierce,feminine, strong, dark,luxurious and oh so lovely.Your dresses shouldn't be mistaken for being too sickly sweet,they've a rebellious f-you loud attitude even them bows sure pack a mighty fine punch (kaaapowz!).Just please don't force me to pick a favourite, as I could literally be here all today trying to narrow down,the stand out pieces from Chelsea Rebelle past and present collections. Oh gawwwd collections,collections where to begin?Would it be too much of a cop out to claim the latest s/s11 offerings 'DevilTown'as my most to die for Chelsea Rebelle collection.Okays I'll dig a little deeper into my fashion mental notes rewind...its spring/summer 10 and were now 'Pretty Things' dancing in the sun dressed all in bows.Or going back even further to autumn/winter '08 where I've just stumbled upon Chelsea Rebelle, and immediately crave gingham and cute capes. Fast forward to now 2011, and my love for Chelsea Rebelle has gone up a few notches.A label lust it is not.Heck no, Chelsea Rebelle is now my fatal fashion attraction!










images Chelsea Rebelle

P.S...TOMORROWS POST-I GET ALL DREAMY

No comments: