14 March 2011

Get a room

I know this is usually a fashion based blog so forgive todays Llewelyn Bowen themed post,nope I'm not converting to the dark side which is interiors (though admittedly I do get a kick out of looking through wallpapers, linens and lampshades...so who knows one day an Interior design inspired side blog maybe on the horizon?)today's fashion feature has been replaced with erm wallpaper and bedrooms as I'm in the process of re-designing/ decorating my room.Which is proving way too difficult than I had first imagined. Do I want a 'statment' wall?Do I want to paint?Should I opt for wallpaper? What influences should I draw inspiration from?Jeez I don't know how Bowen does it!?Or do I go for the easy option of- leaving these walls crisp white and a little bit bland?Nope I've had enough of these minimal walls.This room of mine feels so clinical I almost expect my dentist to appear, urrgh. Frightening thought.
After much pondering over what to do with this room of mine, I still remain clueless all I know is that I don't want some B&Q/Homebase generic style bedroom.Light bulb moment!My wardrobe shall be my source of inspiration, ah yes I can stick clothes upon these four walls.No? Hopefully these glorious bedrooms (below)will spark a genuine light bulb interior design idea, I do have an inner Bowen within me!









P.S...TOMORROWS POST WARDROBE ME

1 comment:

daisychain said...

mad urges to decorate! love this post Sammmmm x