29 March 2012

MY MOODBOARD MOMENT

"I'm getting down with the awkward moments"
The Kills


Really very excited about my b'day shopping spree tomorrow!!Cannot wait to gatecrash my favourite shop on the highstreet Riverisland,invade THOSE rails *hard* bagging all the above graphic Gothic tees/tank tops,aztec/animal print cardies Mosshart(Alison)is on the moodboard my source of style inspiration from head to toe.Literally.Tomorrow I'm booked into the hairdressers (...ekk commitments of such scale still scares me a tiny wee bit)loving the long length I've achieved,and patiently waited for thus it is staying put.I'm going for black.I'm going for fringe.Fuck it I'm going for an upgrade,a newer version of me and who I want to be now at this moment and that's enough.
P.S...tomorrows purchases I shall share because I'm just so kind and thoughtful!











images courtesy of Riverisland

No comments: